Saturday, October 18, 2014

John Came to VIsit


 Harley and John checking out the farm.

 Grandpa loves his Gracie May.

 John

The real deal.

I had the nicest surprise last night. I was in the bathroom and Heather came in and told me to come out. When I went in the kitchen there was my John. How fun. He came up to take Heather to Utah for her final and very last court date ever. We had a wonderful visit. He helped Tommy work on the chicken coop and cleaned my kitchen up spic and span. Heather and John left about 4pm on Sunday to drive to Utah. I am so glad he came.
Heather was gone for 3 days and I had Gracie. I slept with her and finally figured it out just in time for her mom to come home. Heather had to work Thursday and Friday so I took care of Gracie. I love that cute little girl.
Grateful Statement: I am eternally grateful for the opportunity to have John in my life. He has taught me the power of prayer and patience. I am blessed to be his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...