Thursday, June 19, 2014

Henry's Lake and Class Has Started

 The Boys at Henry's Lake

 Hayden Fishing

 Austin Watching Harrison

 Mack's Inn 

Fishing From The Bridge

On Wednesday the 18th I started my online photography class with ISU. What was I thinking when I signed up for this. I took my first lesson with me when I took the boys to Henry's Lake. Austin was home from the Trek so he could go with us. I studied my lesson while waiting for the boys to catch a fish. No such luck. After a little while they decided they wanted to go to Mack's Inn and fish in the river where we always go. They were able to catch some fish so the day wasn't all a hopeless cause. And I got my first lesson read. Every Wednesday and Friday I get a new one. I just hope I can keep up.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the beautiful scenery we have in Idaho. I love spending time with these Grandkids. I am so blessed to have the family I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...