Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Boys Have Arrived

 Harrison, Hayden, Heather and Annaliza
 My Sweet Gracie and Heather
Dare Devil Boys

We made it home safe and sound and had a wonderful vacation. Can't wait to go again.
The boys arrived on the Sunday the 15th and Austin went on the Trek early monday morning the 16th so that was a bummer for the boys. Annaliza stayed with me while her family went on the Trek. She is so very helpful and sweet.
We went to Swan Valley to see the falls and get Square Ice Cream. The falls is one of my favorite spots. It is so pretty and there were chipmunks all over the place. Harrison and Hayden tried to catch them and they were almost successful.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these two grandsons that still want to come to Grandma's even though I know it gets boring for them. I am blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...