Monday, August 21, 2017

Total Eclipse

 Hailey Picture of the Eclipse

What a Group

Cute Couple

Hailey messaged me to see if she and Tanner could come to my house for the eclipse. I said Yes, Yes, Yes. Then Amie called me to see if she and the rest of the family could come too. I said Yes, Yes, Yes. We had people sleeping everywhere. It was so much fun. Amie and Tanner made breakfast for us and then we went out to the backyard for the Eclipse. I got to meet Hannah's beau's father Brian. He slept in the back of his truck in the driveway. I love times like these. 
I must say when the eclipse happened it got so cold and it looked like a smokey fire. So awesome. It just made me know that it is all created perfect.
The crew left to go home and it took them 8 hours. I guess I-15 was a parking lot. But Amie said it was so worth it.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that the universe was created by a perfect being and it is a perfect creation. The sun is so important. Blessed to be able to witness what it would be like without the sun to keep us warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...