Thursday, August 10, 2017

Harley is Off to College

 All Packed Up

 Empty Bedroom

Her New Apartment

Janna and AJ packed up Harley's truck and went with her to Moscow, Idaho to University of Idaho into the Vet program. She will do wonderful and learn lots. They moved her into her apartment on the second floor. 
After she left I went into her room and it was so empty. I miss her already. It reminded me when  Janna let at 17 to go to Utah to school. Her room was so empty. It made me cry..
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Harley. She is so responsible and such a hard worker. I am blessed that I can be her Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...