Thursday, August 3, 2017

Barn Burning

 Burning Barn

 Harley Anne

The neighbor was burning his weeds, which worried me because the fire from the weeds was out of control. It went around his barn and he finally got it out. My neighbor came to get Gracie's sandbox we were selling. Janna looked over to the neighbors and the flames were coming out of his barn roof. Her and Harley took off running to see if they could help. He had a trailer parked next to the barn that had propane tanks on it. Thank goodness it didn't blow up. The fire dept. finally showed up after it was totally engulfed in flames. They finally got it put out. All his wife's stuff was in the barn. I guess she is a little upset. I wonder why.
The entire neighborhood was on my front lawn watching the chaos. 
Janna had to go to the ER because she had inhaled lots of smoke. She was given breathing treatments to help her breathing.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that this fire didn't spread and that Janna was okay. I feel watched over by my Heavenly Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...