Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Visiting Teaching

Today I went visiting teaching and took Christmas Goodies to our ladies. I couldn't visit Jessica as she cancelled this morning but I will run a treat over to her sometime this week.
I did go to the bank in the snow and to King's and then it was home for the rest of the day. It's been cold and snowy all day.
Gracie is still sick so she just hung out with me today.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Visiting Teaching. I love the sisters I teach and my partner Karen Wilmont. It is such an inspired program so we can take care of each other. What a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...