Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tithing Settlement

Look who came to my house collecting fast offerings. Isn't he just the cutest. 

I wasn't feeling very well today. My stomach was giving me fits and I wasn't sure I would be able to go to church. I just kept praying that I would be feeling better so I could go to Tithing Settlement with the kids. And wouldn't you just know it, I did start feeling better. All through my meetings when I started feeling not so good I would pray to feel good and it would go away. Now that's the power of prayer. I made it all through the Sabbath with flying colors. And Austin got up and bore his testimony. Next fast Sunday I am going to bear mine. I love being led by the a child to do better.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the power of prayer today. I absolutely love that I know Heavenly Father will answer them. How I love the gospel and all it entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...