Friday, December 7, 2012

Calendar Pages for 2013

 
 My Cute John

Four Generations

 
One of John's School Pictures 

 I wonder where Hailey got her curls from.

 Handsome Boy 

Always the best of friends.

John, Heather, Harley and Hailey. 

My Adorable John.

Janna and I at riding lessons.

  Dean just being cute.

 Janna jumping at a horse show.

 
 Dean on his motocross bike.

There you have it. My calendar for 2013. It was fun making these. I am going to make new ones at our scrapping weekend in January. I also found out if I type something on the bottom of the picture when I print my journal out it will keep them in order. Learning new things everyday.
I went to the Temple yesterday with Sue again. We went to the Rexburg Temple and decided we like it better because it has more space to move around in. It was fun.
I went to the Temple tonight with the Bishop and his wife. We were going to have a couple of other ladies with us but one got sick and the other had to watch grandkids so it was just me. I got answer to a prayer for one of my counselors. I know now what I need to do. The Temple is such a reverent, peaceful place so full of the Spirit.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Temple and the answers I get when attending. It brings me such peace and calms my mind. That's when I know it's the right thing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...