Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Gracie and My New Spirilizer

 Gracie and her mess.

My New Spirilizer

Today Gracie was sick so she didn't go to Lolo's. She made a big mess playing with her toys but I was okay with it because it meant she was feeling better.
Tommy went to Speech Therapy today. He is getting better all the time.
Tonight Tommy brought me my Spirilizer that came and I took two cucumbers that I had in the fridge and I spirilized them. They were good. I put some dressing on them and ate about half of this. Then it went into the Chicken scraps. I will get good use of this when I have time to make some soup.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my little Gracie today. She is so loving and cute. She brings such joy into my life. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...