Friday, September 18, 2015

Arizona

Sandbox Time


I watched Gracie before my flight at 5:40 pm. She loves her sandbox.
I went to Arizona from September 11th to September 18th. I had so much fun. I went to Taylor to visit Johnnie on Sunday. He made us his famous roast with baked potatoes.
Ethel and I stayed with him Sunday night. We left on Monday to visit with Della in Linden. She gave me a book of Lester and Marie Petersen. It has tons of pictures of our ancestors.
Then it was on to Claysprings to visit with Jake. Frank and Jennie came down to visit. We had fun laughing and talking.
Ethel and I had to get back because we had to borrow Jennifer's SUV, as Ethel's trucks air condition suddenly stopped working. Jennifer had kids to pick up from school. But it was so fun to see my brother even if  it was only one night.
During my stay in Arizona Ethel, Ruth and I went to lunch and dinner a few times. We canned white beans on a hot plate at Ethel's. We spent hours talking and Ruth finished a scrapbook page.
Melissa and Tassey came over so I could show them how to organize their pictures. I showed them the basics of digi scrapping.
I didn't take a single picture. What was I thinking. But I had a wonderful time with my cousins. We were just missing our Prescilla.
Ruth was supposed to fly home with me but she was bitten by a spider and had to have surgery on her finger. She wasn't comfortable leaving her doctor and I understood completely.
Ruth's Empty Seat

Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful cousins. I am blessed to be so close to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...