Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Sick Little Gracie

Janna left this morning to take Gracie to school but a little later she returned with Gracie in tow. She had thrown up in AJ new car. Thank goodness she is a good thrower upper and Janna caught it all in a hat. So she spent the day laying on my couch watching TV. She finally started feeling good around noon. And then she was on the mend.
I spent the day making a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole and Amish Country Bread for the family. I ate the casserole and liked it. It's not one of my very favorites. I think I would prefer a patty with cheese on it between two leaves of lettuce. But Ruth and I decided we would try new recipes.
I scrap booked some more Costa Rica pictures. Now it's late and I am tired so I'm going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my sweet little Gracie. She is so sweet and she just makes me know how blessed I am to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...