Sunday, January 27, 2019

Beautiful Sabbath

Sue Teaching

I went to church today. The speakers were good. One of them talked about what we should be doing during the Sacrament. We need to give our full attention to the bread and water and really think about what they represent. I am going to work on that.
Then it was off to Primary. We only had 5 little Sunbeams today. Sue taught the lesson and it was really good. I know she would like to be in Relief Society and I am glad she is willing to be my team teacher.
I came home and read the lesson for this week in the Come Follow Me manual. I love that we are doing this as a church. We all  know what we should be learning.
Then I watched "The Great Baking Show". I love this show but it makes me want to bake.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the Sabbath day each week. I am blessed to feel so refreshed after church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...