Friday, September 21, 2018

Scrapping at Bear Lake

 Eating Lunch

 Paris

 Eating Lunch Again

Starting Adkins

Heather has a time share so we went to Bear Lake and stayed in a condo for our scrapping weekend. We had so much fun. We laughed, went out to lunch, made dinner and scrapped. I love these ladies so much and we have so much fun together.
I started Adkins a couple of weeks ago. I was able to stay on it the whole time I was gone. I took a picture to see my progress as I lose this weight.
There was a big fire in the mountains behind Elk Ridge and everyone was evacuated. We went to borrow a cable from Heather Walentine. She was so sweet. She showed us all around her Cabin. It was huge and there were pictures of ancestors everywhere. She thanked me for getting her started on food storage when I was in charge of Preparedness in Elk Ridge 5th.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the fun adventures I get to go on with my friends. I am so blessed to know these ladies and to have an influence on others and not even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...