Friday, August 31, 2018

Ruth is Visiting

 Best Cousins

Blackberry and Currant Jam

 Popcorn Balls

Spaghetti Sauce

Ruth came to visit me. We had so much fun. We canned Spaghetti Sauce, Blackberry and Currant that was so yummy right off my bushes that I have planted. I am making it next year too. We played with our camera's and made popcorn balls. We were supposed to be on Weight Watchers so we decided we would only eat one popcorn ball a day. That didn't work so well. One night I ate 4 of them. We are dangerous together.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this cousin of mine. I am blessed that she likes to do all the things I like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...