Thursday, September 14, 2017

Park City

 View From Our Condo

 Calli and Megan Keeping Me Company

The Group Minus Two

I drove to park city to scrapbook with my friends. It was an uneventful drive and I arrived safe and sound. Heather's Time Share is wonderful. We are making all our dinner's in the condo and going out for lunch.
We scrapped and laughed and talked and had so much fun.
And I discovered DoTerra Serenity oil to help me sleep. I need to get a diffuser for the oil. But for now I just rub it into my hands and smell it. It really works. And I have been a doubter forever. So now I'm a believer.
I also walked the halls and reach 10,000 steps almost every day. I love my fit bit.
I got there on Thursday and left Sunday Morning. It was so much fun hanging out with my friends.
Grateful Statement: I am so blessed to be apart of this group. I love each one of these women and I am blessed that I belong to this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...