Monday, September 18, 2017

Surgery For Tommy

Ruth and I took Tommy to Mountain View Hospital to have his hip replacement surgery. It only took 1 1/2 hours to do the surgery. Dr West came out and told me that everything went well and they would be taking him upstairs.
Ruth and I had found a little table in the corner of the waiting room and had scrapped some pages.
Tommy was in lots of pain and drugged up so we stayed awhile and then we left so he could get some rest. I am so glad this is over with. It was good to have Ruth to keep me company.
I also had to have my blood drawn and a urine sample taken for my Kidney's. It took me forever to pee. I just don't like to give a sample but I finally succeeded.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that the surgery went well. Tommy had a blessing so I am sure that helped tons. He was blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...