Saturday, July 7, 2018

JW Came to Visit

Dinner with the Clan

Julia and Debbie

JW and Debbie brought their family to visit with me on their way to Yellowstone. AJ barbecued and we ate and laughed and talked. We are good at all those things.
While sitting on our patio talking I looked up and there was a small drone hovering over us. I said, "Who is spying on us." I must admit I was a little miffed. The kids said, "That is Riley's drone." Well that solved that mystery. We really had a good time. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for of my family. I am so blessed that we are close and love each other. Blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...