Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Working Today

 Karen and Brenda

 My Desk

New Temple Bag

I went to Ashlyn today's to get my hair cut. She is so sweet. I just love how she cuts my hair.
After I got done with my hair I went to Deseret Book Store and bought a new Temple Bag with the gift certificate that Dean and Amie gave me for my birthday. 
I went to work after I got my Temple Bag and worked until 6:30. I organized and filed truck files. I finally remembered to get pictures. It really is fun to work with these ladies. And I make good money. So it's a win, win.
I took Karen home after work so her hubby wouldn't have to  come and get her. When I got home I made some Wisconsin Cheese and Cauliflower Soup. I needed something for my lunch tomorrow. So now I think it's time to go to bed and get some sleep after I read another chapter of the Book of Mormon.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I am able to still work at 73 years old. I am blessed to still be able to do what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...