Thursday, January 3, 2019

Beginning Again


I have decided to start again keeping my journal in blog form. So here goes. I started in May when Austin graduated and went through my pictures and wrote about them. I am also taking a scrapbooking class again so I watched video's. I am learning lots of things.
I spent the day watching TV, making Pinto Beans in my Crockpot and Corn Bread for dinner.
I made a Prayer Chart for our primary class. I love the new 2 hour block and only 20 minute class time.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I love to learn things. I am always looking for something new to learn. Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...