Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sabbath/Sunbeams

Gracie is Ready For Church

This morning Gracie and I went to church. They released the Relief Society Presidency and put in Connie. But the good news is that I now have Sue Westland for my team teacher. So I am a Happy Camper. Gracie went to her own class and had a good time.
I came home and did nothing. I made chicken and rice for dinner. Janna and AJ went over to Steve's tonight to talk about opening up a Juvenile Facility. I am so impressed how much of a hard worker my daughter is. And how she cares about people so much.
I am going to read the next two chapter of Come Follow Me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for our ward. What a blessing to go to church and partake of the Sacrament. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...