Thursday, January 10, 2019

Lazy Snowy Day

 Big Giant Snowflakes

I spent most of the day working on this blog and hanging out with Gracie. It seemed that I got a million birthday wishes. I felt loved all day long. Dean called me, Tanner and Hailey called me,
Austin called me, Harley called me. Bailee wished me a happy birthday and Ruth called me. Then there was the facebook friends. It was a good birthday.
It pretty much snowed all day long. Those huge snowflake that just flutter out of the sky. It was so pretty.
I picked up the mail for Karen and took it to her. Then I got the checks and took them to the bank to deposit them. I had to go to the post office and then take a bunch of paperwork to Brenda. That took about 2 hours but it was worth it. I love a paycheck. 
It's time for bed now so Good Night journal.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this beautiful snow fall and another Birthday to celebrate. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...