Monday, January 7, 2019

Snowing and Blowing

 
Burrrrrr

Today Gracie stayed home from school. She is still coughing so Janna didn't want her to go yet. It was a good thing too because about 2 pm she started getting hot. So I gave her some medicine. She watched cartoons all day and laid on the couch.
We made a strawberry smoothie together and she had snacks all day long. I was a little tired of watching cartoons. But I worked on this blog all day trying to catch up. I am almost there then I can start scrapping again. 
It was blowing a gale this morning but by afternoon the sun came out and it was beautiful. It was a good day so all is well.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my scriptures. As I study and ponder I learn more and more. Blessing are coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...