Sunday, January 20, 2019

Family Pictures

Our Family Pictures

I went to church today and taught my little Sunbeams. I love these little ones. They are so cute. It was a very good Sacrament Meeting. The speakers were wonderful. I feel that I have been spiritually fed today.
I came home and studied John 1. I learned a lot and will continue to learn all week. I did not know that John was acquainted with John The Baptist. So much to learn. I loved the part where some of the apostles came to follow Jesus.
Janna has been decorating her house and she took some of the FamilyPictures from Costa Rica pictures she had made into a canvas picture. I really love the way they look.
I made Tacos for dinner and now I am doing my journal and watching a baking show. I sometimes wish I could just bake and eat it but I know that is the wrong road to go down if I want to be healthy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the study of the New Testament. I can't wait to learn all about my Savior. Blessed to be able to read and understand the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...