Thursday, January 24, 2019

Foggy Day

 Costa Rica

Page 2

I got up and got my shower today and picked up Karen and it was off to work I went. We went by the bank and post office to make deposits and mail statements. I spent the day sending out more statement and calling people to get payments. 
I started at 9am and left at 7pm. Long day and my body feels it. 
It was so foggy on the way home I could hardly see the road. I stopped at the Osgood Store and got milk for Tommy. Thank goodness for convenience stores.
I came home and sauted some chicken and had a bowl of Cauliflower and Cheese Soup. Delicious.
I scrapped a little more and watched some TV. Now it's time to go to bed so I can get up and go to work tomorrow for half a day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my job and the ladies I work with. I am blessed with this opportunity to earn extra income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...