Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Library and Walmart

 Gracie by the Fish

 Gracie Looking at her Book
My Fitbit

Elder Allen and Elder Eck

Gracie and I went to the Library this morning to check out some books and take some back. We couldn't check any out because their computer system was down. So we went upstairs and Gracie looked at her book. Then we went to see the fish on our way out. She loves this library.
Then we went to Walmart to get some groceries and I got a new Fitbit HR. My old one just quit working. And it wasn't very old either. I need to take it back to Best Buy. This is my third one. AJ said I should get an apple watch. I am beginning to believe him.
I spent the afternoon making Pork Chops in the crock pot with Marinara Sauce and working on this blog. I am almost caught up.
The door bell rang this evening and I opened the door to these wonderful Missionaries. They were very sweet and I really enjoyed their visit. I took this picture of them and sent it to their moms. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful missionaries. I only wish that Tommy would really listen. I am blessed to believe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...