Monday, January 21, 2019

Scrapping Costa Rica

Driving to Salt Lake

I have had a wonderful day. I made meat loaf, baked potatoes, jello salad and ranch dressing. I made everything early so it would be easy to make it. Sometimes I want to make dinner but by evening I am too tired. 
I picked up Gracie at 12 pm and brought her home. She played over at her house most of the day. I decided that I wanted to scrap our Costa Rica Vacation while I still remembered what happened. Here is the first page of  our vacation.
I also Indexed an Arkansas Pension Record. The veterens served in the Civil War. Very interesting work.
Now it's time to get to bed and read my scriptures.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I can index records on the internet. I have indexed thousands of records and am blessed to be able to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...