Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Going to Work


Karen called and asked if I could go to work. So off I went. I worked on A/R. I put in deposits and printed statements. Karen came in with her walker about 2pm with her mom. She is doing so good since her hip replacement.
I worked until 6 pm and then went home. I was a little tired. But I got a new sweatshirt from Rhodehouse Construction. I had forgotton my sweater and only had my coat, which was hard to work in. Brenda said I had a sweatshirt in the closet. I was so excited because I could wear an XL and it was loose. Yeah me, I don't have to always get 3X or 2X. So all this dieting has been so worth it. And it kept me cozy warm all day long.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my job. I am grateful that I can earn extra money. Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...