Friday, January 11, 2019

Lazy Day Again

 Primary Stuff

 More Primary Stuff

Dogs from Groomer

I didn't go to the Gym with Connie today because I was just down in the dumps and soooo tired. Gracie and I watched cartoons all day. I did get in my car and go get the mail for Karen and deliver it to her. I worked on this blog. I am so close to being caught up.
I also worked on my Primary lesson and got all the handout and extra ready for Sunday. I love this site LovePrayTeach that has so many things for the new lessons for "Come Follow Me"'
I made halibut, cole slaw and green beans for dinner. It was yummy. Dean is going to have to go to Alaska and catch some more.
I picked up the dogs from the groomers. They were so glad to get home. They went to the front yard and went potty all over the place. They look so good.
I have been watching the closer this evening but now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my dog Molly. She is a loyal and beloved dog. I am blessed that she has been part of  my life these many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...