Friday, January 25, 2019

Off To Work

 Frozen Snake River

 Giant Grain Silo's

My Final Destination

I went to work this morning and took a few pictures on the way. It is just foggy and white everywhere. I guess it's winter after all. I was the first one here so I had to get the code for the front door from Brenda to get in. I finished entering the Credit Card charges so I could go home early. The accountant is coming to do the year end stuff. So I worked until 1:45 and then I packed up my stuff and went home. 
I went into Idaho Falls to Staples to get my new office chair that AJ put together for me, and a rolling computer for traveling. It was such a relief to get this done. Then I went to Walmart and got a baby gift for a baby shower I am going to tomorrow. 
Came home and did a little scrapping and now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the snow. I love living where there is snow in the winter. What a blessing the season's are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...