Wednesday, January 16, 2019

How I Got My Job

Sweatshirt

I don't think I have ever blogged about how I got my job. Karen called me to see if I knew anyone who would want to work part time at Rhodehouse Construction. I said I didn't know anyone but she could post it on the Rigby 5th Ward Facebook page. We hung up and I realized I had been praying that I would be able to get debt free. I have one credit card that needs to be paid off. Then I knew it was a blessing that she called me. So I called her back and said I would love to work for her. She is paying me $16.00 per hour and it's only part time. If I can't work it's okay and if I need to bring Gracie with me it's okay. Who gets an offer like that. And it turns out that she is patient with me as I learn to do this job. Now how about that for an answer to prayer.
So today I went again to work some more on A/R. I got it all done and received another sweatshirt. A black one this time. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the answers to prayers. And I am grateful for my friend and boss Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...