Saturday, January 12, 2019

Gracie and My Card

Gracie

I didn't do much today. I worked on my blog and finally got it all caught. I have just been down in the dumps for some dumb reason. Maybe it's because I have lost the best team teacher I have ever worked with. How dare the Bishop want her for Relief Society President. I worked on my lesson a little bit. I think I have it pretty much planned.
My little Gracie made me another Birthday Card. She drew a picture of me, her and AJ. How cute is that. She spent most of the day over at Janna's watching TV. I just love this little cutie so much.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little munchkin. She is sweet and kind and so so sassy. I am so blessed to help raise this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...