Saturday, January 5, 2019

Working Again

New TV

I went to work again today to finish up the deposits. Karen and her mom and Brenda were there with me. It was fun and I was so happy when Brenda told me that I looked skinny. Beaming Face!
I went to Broulims on the way home and got some groceries. How can three bags of groceries be over $100.00. I made pulled pork in my crock pot so the family would have something to eat. I had a bowl of Fajita Chicken Soup. I love it and it is delicious.
I am watching my new TV that Janna and AJ bought me for my Birthday and AJ installed today. It is wonderful. It's like being in a movie theater.
Grateful Statement:  I am so grateful for Janna and AJ. They take such good care of us. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...