Friday, January 18, 2019

Love of My Life

 Mr Tommy

This man of mine either drives me crazy, makes  me laugh or saves my bacon each and every day. We have been married 53 yrs. That's a lifetime!
I love how he takes care of my Molly, except now Molly loves him more than me.
I love how he does my dishes. I don't love how he can't figure out where the cookie scoop goes. But I so love that I can cook up a storm and he will clean my kitchen for me.
I love how he does everything I ask of him.
I love how he is such a good Papa to all the Grandkids.
That's my tribute to this Mr Tommy that swept me off my feet so many years ago.
Grateful Statement: So grateful for this man of mine. Blessed to be his wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...