Tuesday, January 22, 2019

More Scrapping Costa Rica

Salt Lake Airport

Today I took my shower and went to pick up Gracie and finally, let me stress finally I went to renew my drivers license. It was so fast I don't know why I didn't do it before. It expired on my birthday and I am just getting it done. But now I am legal to drive, Yeah!
I made Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner and County Bread. The soup was delicious but the bread was a mess. I put in too much flour so it was so dense it didn't even cook through. 
I scrapped some more pictures from Costa Rica. It's so fun to see these pictures and relive being there.
Gracie and I hung out all afternoon and watch Netflix and I scrapped. She is just so dang cute and so fun. I really am amazed at how fast she is growing up.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my ability to cook. It is a blessing to know how to. Knowledge is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...