Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats

 Gracie Loves Chocolate

Unkempt Gracie

I went to the Gym with Connie today and walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I am trying to take it slowly until my leg and fanny quit hurting. I was glad I went.
I came home and tried to get Gracie to comb her hair and put on clean clothes. She was having none of it. She had the flu and ended up in the ER so I don't worry about the small things. But tomorrow she is taking a bath and putting on clean clothes.
I made Fajita Soup and Chocolate Cake to take to Karen. She had surgery on her hip yesterday and came home today. That's a little too fast for me.
After delivering that I ordered Pizza for Gracie and Tommy and spent the night watching TV and posting on this blog.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I was able to serve today. I am blessed to have the opportunity to serve Karen and her family. "Come Follow Me", it's what the Savior did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...