Saturday, January 26, 2019

Tommy's 81 Birthday

Janna and Gracie

I had tons of things to get done today. I went a baby shower for Cynthia Ralphs in our ward. Connie and I stayed for an hour and then spent an hour in her driveway talking about her trip to Hawaii. It was fun to have her back.
Today is Tommy's 81 birthday so I made him Biscuits, Eggs and Sausage Gravy. He is sick with a cold so he didn't want to go out to dinner. Janna and Gracie made him a Cheese Cake for his birthday cake. 
I made Cinnamon Rolls this afternoon. They were fun to make. I took them to Janna's for her family. I was not about to eat any of them. It's fun to bake stuff and I am not tempted at all. I think 5 months on Adkins has worked.
I looked out the back door today and there was Janna and Gracie in the hot tub. They didn't last very long. I think it was pretty cold.
That's been my day. I have scrapped a little tonight and watch TV. Now it's time to go to bed and read my scriptures.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my dear Hubby. He has always taken such good care of me. Blessed to be sealed to him in the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...