Sunday, January 6, 2019

New Sunbeams

Come Follow Me

 Connie Teaching About The Savior

Today was the first day of the new changes that President Nelson announced in General Conference.
It was nice to have a 2 hour block. The 20 minutes went fast. But it was nice to be home by 2:15. 
I made a rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and broccoli. It was yummy. I ate the chicken and broccoli. Sticking to Atkins no matter what.
We have a new class of Sunbeams. They are so cute and sweet. It will be so fun teaching these sweeties this year. New lesson manuals to teach them about the Savior. Wahoo!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these little ones and being able to teach them. I am so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...