Saturday, January 19, 2019

Austie Boy

 Austie Boy

I love this cute grandkid. He went to Winco with me this morning to do the BIG shopping. He is so good. He takes a cart and I take a cart and off we go. His cart is as neat as a pin. Everything in rows and perfect stacks. Mine is a big mess. He always goes first and puts all the canned good through first so we can put them on the bottom. Then he finishes emptying the cart as I pack the bags. Then he pays with my credit card and helps me finish. Puts everything in the back of my car all neat and tidy. Then he carries it all in for me.
We went to Walmart on our way home to get some Pink Drink for Janna. It was a good morning spent with this kid. He always calls me Granny Smith and told me to call him Austie Boy. It is what I have always called him since he was just a little boy.
I made 6 pages of the family pictures we had taken in Costa Rica so I can put them in my bathroom.
And I worked on my Primary lesson for tomorrow. Now I am set.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this grandson. He takes pretty good care of me. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...