Thursday, January 21, 2016

Visiting Teaching

More Gracie

I went to visit Lyn today. My partner had to take her baby to the doctor so she couldn't go and we couldn't get into our other two sisters. One is in California and the other was too busy. I will try again next monday and tuesday.
I came home and made a big pot of Italian Pasta Bean Soup from a mix I make. It was so delicious. Tommy, Gracie and I love it. Not so much anyone else so they can just eat cereal
I also made two loaves of Amish Country Bread. It is delicious. Everyone loved it. We are a bunch of Bread heads around here.
Gracie really loves her baby. She tends it all the time. It's always wrapped up and sleeping.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessings. I am especially grateful for Lyn and that I get to be her visiting teacher. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...