Saturday, January 23, 2016

Busy Saturday

 AJ Pulling Madi and Gracie

 So Much Fun

I Love Her Snow Suit

Today was a pretty good day. I was a little tired but I made it through. Janna had to work so I took care of Gracie. She was really good.
I also made Mexican Rice to go with the Tacos and Refried Beans we had for dinner. It was so good. Then I watch TV and played my Paradise Bay on my Ipad. It's so much fun. I think I am addicted.
AJ took the 4 wheeler and pulled Madi and Gracie all over our subdivision. They had so much fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my primary class I teach. As I was preparing the lesson today I felt the Spirit so strong. The power of prayer is real and I know it. Not to convey that to 12 little 3 yr olds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...