Wednesday, January 27, 2016

On The Road Again

Somewhere

I left Idaho this morning at 10 and arrived in Utah at 2ish. It was an uneventful drive. I stopped on an on ramp to fix my music on my phone. I kust had to snap this pic.
Amie made a delicious casserole of Baked Zita and a big salad. It was so good with hot bread. I love her dinners. They are the very best.
Now I'm going to sort some pictures and get ready for tomorrow. I am soooo excited to go have fun.
I do miss my sweet Gracie. I hope she is happy and getting everything she wants LOL!
Grateful Statement : I am so grateful once again for a safe trip to Utah. What a blessing to be able to travel. I am blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...