Sunday, August 1, 2010

Island Park Here We Come

We left at 6 am to go to Idaho. Tommy and I picked up Harrison and Hayden and went to Mom's to say goodbye. I was so glad these sweet little boys were with me (they wanted to come in and see great grandma) when I said my goodbyes. They were getting Mom ready for the day and her eyes were open again and she did recognize me. I told her I was going to Island Park and if she went to Heaven while I was gone to stop by and see me and have some fun. It was very hard for me to say goodbye but I kept it together and didn't break down all the way. It was so hard for me to leave her but I knew for my sanity I couldn't keep sitting by her bed watching her breathing and wondering when she would stop. I couldn't sleep anymore and just felt overwhelmed. I was so sad leaving her so I called Janna and she made me feel better. So I'm off and I hope it was the right thing to do.
After arriving Janna and I went to Walmart and got all the groceries. We had 3 baskets full to the top. Then we went to the Airport in Idaho Falls and picked up Kathy and the kids and went to Arby's for lunch. We ate our lunch on the way to Island Park. What a beautiful cabin overlooking the lake Janna found for us. It is so cool. Just the right weather. We made dinner and just sat around talking and doing nothing. Dean and Amie checked on Mom for me and said she was non-responsive again. Kathy and I are going to scrapbook tonight and just have fun talking with everyone.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my wonderful kids today. They are so very good to me and I love them with all my heart.
Alma 51 - Alma 52  I don't think kings were such a good idea. Especially when the people who wanted kings were "those of high birth" and sought power over the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...