Saturday, July 10, 2010

Template Making Day

I have been pretty lazy as usual. I really will be glad when I'm not so tired anymore. Hopefully walking and eating right will help. And taking all my vitamins especially Vitamin D. I made templates today and Laundry and cut up more veggies. I went to see mom and she was in wonderful spirits and very talkative. I love it when she feels good. I came home and made Stir Fry Chicken with all my veggies I cleaned. It's so nice to have them all ready and all I do is throw them in the pan. Now I think I'll put in one more load of laundry and go find something on television to watch.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my sweet mom and that she is feeling better. I just love her so much and wish she was well and we could travel like we used to do. She was always ready to take a trip with me and we took many together. There is no better traveling companion than my mom in the whole wide world.
Alma 27 - Alma 28  As I read verse 11 it made me realize the Lord waited until Ammon inquired of him then he told him what to do. Maybe I need to ask for things more specific. I tend to think the Lord knows what I need and if it's His will He'll give it to me. Maybe he's waiting for me to ask. I'm going to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...