Friday, July 9, 2010

Grocery Shopping

I got up this morning and went walking with Heather and Gerri. It was easier today for me and my legs didn't hurt so much. Maybe I'm finally getting used to it. After that I moved some more stuff so I can get my office set up. I want all my genealogy, digiscrapping and bill paying in the same room so I can get really organized. More tomorrow. I also packed up some church books so I can use the bookcase for my photo albums. I decided I needed them handy so they are easy to look at. After that I went grocery shopping. Then put everything away. I cut up vegetables for salads and stir fry and froze my Salmon steaks and chicken breasts. I am going to eat healthy so I'm getting prepared. That was pretty much my day. It was relaxing and peaceful.
Grateful Statement: As I look back on this day the thing I am most thankful for is my big roomy house. I know I'll miss it when it sells but for now I'm just going to enjoy it.
Alma 26 - Alma 27  I love in verse 22 where it says "he that repenteth and exercise faith, and bringeth forth good works, and prayeth continually without ceasing - unto such it is given to know the mysteries of God". I can do these things if I would only try harder, and then to know the "mysteries of God". Can you imagine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...