Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back in Utah

I got up early this morning and Janna and I went for a walk then I packed up and left to drive home. I decided that I needed to get home and get stuff done. Janna will be here next weekend and my friend Kathy is coming over the 24th so I need to get crackin'. I have been extremely tired today so have spent lots of time laying down napping. But tomorrow I will be good to go. I made Chile for dinner from a package mix. It was fast and easy but not as good as the kind I make from scratch but it worked. I talked to Julie and Kathy about our Island Park Week. We are working out the food details and where everyone is flying into and how we are all getting to Island Park. Within the next couple of days we should have it all figured out.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my kids. They are all such a joy to me. I love them to death and I am glad they came to live with me on this earth.
Alma 24 - Alma 25  Not one of the Anti-Nephi-Lehies would take up arms against their brethren. They would rather die than fight. I have always said there are worse things than dieing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...