Thursday, April 29, 2010

Women's Conference

I went to Women's Conference today with Heather and Gerri. What a blast we had. I must say I got my exercise hoofing it all over BYU. The classes were wonderful. I learned lots of good things and had some personal inspiration that I need to follow through on. We stayed for the concert and that was so much fun. Great performers. Very funny! We left at 7:15 this morning and it's 10:30 so I am a little tired. Time to go to bed because I have to be up and ready  to go at 7:15 again.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for personal inspiration. I am amazed how patient Heavenly Father is with me. He keeps prompting me until I finally get it.
2 Nep 1 - 2 Nep 2  I didn't remember the scripture in 2 Nep 1:30 where Lehi is talking to Zoram and says he knows that he is a true friend to his son. I swear all the times I've read the Book of Mormon that never stood out to me before. I love that Nephi had a true friend. We all need those to get through life. They bring us such joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...