Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beautiful Saturday

Today was gorgeous. The weather was so warm and sunny. It just lifts your spirits. I worked on genealogy all day practically. I did stop and make Beef Stew and I went to Wal-Mart to get a printer for my laptop. I also got Quicken because my old version won't work on my computer. Just love when they upgrade something and then you have to buy new software. But I really need to get Quicken on my laptop so I can stay on top of my finances. Maybe I'll do it everyday like I keep saying I'm going to do. Well just have to wait and see. I for sure know I needed a printer for my genealogy. I am always needing to print out something. So I need to get it installed and also my printer. Well, the printer I bought doesn't support Windows 7 so I'll have to see if there is a patch on the internet somewhere. It just seems that nothing can go smoothly for me lately. Life is just one big struggle after another. I do believe I'm having a pity party all by myself. On that note I'm going to go to bed and get some rest. I did get down to visit with my mom. She was sleeping so I didn't stay long and told her I'd be back tomorrow. I waited too late to see her. She gets sleepy pretty early.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the Gospel. It helps me through these depressions I go through. I know that this isn't the good part of life. And that a reward in Heaven waits for me if I can endure to the end. What comfort that gives to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...