Thursday, April 15, 2010

Going to the Temple

I got to go to the Provo Temple this morning with Dean and Amie. We did Inititories for 20 females and 11 males. That was a lot of work that got done. And how fun to go with Dean and Amie. After we got home from that I worked on another kit I am making and loaded my preview to Stuff to Scrap for their blog train. Then I went to the market and visited Mom and came home from that and got ready for Kara's last cooking class. She made delicious stuff and we all had a lot of fun. I'm going to try one of her recipes tomorrow. It was yummy stuff. It's late and so I must quit and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Temples and that I am worthy to go and do work for my ancestors. I just love genealogy. It truly is a huge part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...