Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Visiting Teaching

Today I was very tired. Don't know what that's all about. But I worked on my LDS blog train kit "Called to Serve Him" and uploaded it to 4Shared. Also worked on Spring Picnic kit. Then I went visiting teaching with Jacque to Joan Durrant. Came home from that and thought I'd lay down for a minute. I went fast asleep for about an hour. Then I went to visit mom. She has an infection in her big toe so they are treating it with antibiotics. Came home from that and played a game of Rummy with John. We have a championship going on. I am winning this one. He won the last one. We do have fun playing cards together. I also arbitrated 4 batches. Now I'm going to watch American Idol and go to bed. Tomorrow I'll have energy and get lots done.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Joan Durrant. I am grateful that I've gotten to know her. She is a funny lady and I really enjoy visiting her. And I love my partner, Jacque Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...